Friday, May 13, 2011

Sorry!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I've been really busy with my middle school promotion coming up, my Spring Band concert next week, Science Fair and homework. I'm sorry again that I have been procrastinating on updating, and I'm going to try to be better. Thank for understanding and being awesome!

~*Emma and her dolls*~

P.S. Thanks Chloe for being my 23rd follower! :) Speaking of followers, don't forget to enter my Follower quiz!
P.P.S. Please vote on the new poll I put up!

1 comment:

First of all, I LOVE your comments, they are very much appreciated. But there are some rules:

1. Please, no swearing or using God's name is vain.

2. Don't give off any personal or private information.

3. We are all friends here! Be courteous and kind to everyone.

4. Have lots of fun!

If you do not keep theses rules, I will delete your comments and block you from commenting.
Thanks for visiting and I very much appreciate your comment!!!!

~*Emma*~