1. What is your all-time favorite animated Disney film and why?
Well, I'd have to say "Tangled", because it's funny, touching, and sweet. I can't say how many times I've watched it, and I enjoy it every time! :)
2. What is your all-time favorite Disney/Pixar film and why? [Note: I realize that questions 1 and 2 may overlap...I just thought this would make it easier for those of us who have favorites in both categories. ;}]
Hmmm..... Well, My favorite Pixar Film would have to be "Cars" because it is so inspiring and funny! The characters are so lovable and you can really learn from that movie.
3. What was the first animated Disney film you remember seeing?
Oh, that one's a toughie. It would have to be either "Sleeping Beauty" or "Beauty and the Beast".
4. It's talent night at your school/job/etc...You have to perform a Disney song. Which one would you choose? I would probably sing "Under The Sea" from "The Little Mermaid". I've really liked that one for a long time, and It's so cute!
5. Name your top 4 Disney heroes or heroines (or any character, for that matter) and talk a little bit about why you admire them.
1.Rapunzel, because she had a dream and never gave up on making it come true. She's really funny and sweet. She's also shows how if you belive and never give up, even your wildest dreams can come true.
2. Belle, Because she is so nice and compassionate. I really admire her for her courage and how she loves everyone, despite their appearance.
3.Winnie the Pooh (Don't Laugh!) I love his sweet nature and willingness to help others. Everyone comes before himself.
6. Who, in your opinion, is the most hideous Disney villain of all time?
Probably Ursula, from "The Little Mermaid"
7. If you could spend a day with any Disney character, who would you choose? How would you spend your day?
I would spend my day with Ariel, swimming and talking. Then we'd have lunch in a seaside cafe.
8. Which Disney character is the most like you?
Belle! We both love to read! :) We are also like to look for inner beauty in people.
9. What, in your opinion, is one of the greatest movie moments in an animated Disney film?
Definitely the floating lights sequence in "Tangled".
10. If you could pick which film Disney would make next, what would the film be?
Hmm.... Another toughie. Maybe a movie about a Victorian Princess in England??
Hope you enjoyed! And please try this out for yourself.... It's loads of fun!! :)