Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sorry for taking so long!

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted, but I have been major busy! I don't have much to post about, but I thought I would just say I haven't mysteriously vanished in the Bermuda Triangle (my friend is doing a report on that... he he he!) or anything! :) Here are just a few of my fave doll pictures, and some really old ones I took!


A really old one of Mia I took of her by the Christams Tree!




Look how amazing her hair was! I wish it was still that perfect. (And that was my little sister's bed I took that picture in; my bed is not that full of stuffed animals and princess books. ;D)


BFFS!

A very cute Chrissa display at the Los Angeles AG Place! (And about a quarter of my body. :D)

Such a beautiful dress! I really love it. My little sister has the girl sized version, and it's AMAZING!!!


Choosing what to buy. It's so tough!!!


My loot from the AGP LA! Sorry for the bad quality, it was taken with a cell-phone. :)

Baking! I got the set a the American Girl Place LA. :) (My little sister's bed again on the left. Of course, she has gotten older since I took that picture, so she doesn't sleep in it anymore, and I have also moved out of that house.)



Have a great day!

2 comments:

First of all, I LOVE your comments, they are very much appreciated. But there are some rules:

1. Please, no swearing or using God's name is vain.

2. Don't give off any personal or private information.

3. We are all friends here! Be courteous and kind to everyone.

4. Have lots of fun!

If you do not keep theses rules, I will delete your comments and block you from commenting.
Thanks for visiting and I very much appreciate your comment!!!!

~*Emma*~