Monday, June 20, 2011

Summer Stuff!

You've probably noticed by now that I've redecorated for summer, and I hope you like the new look! I absolutely LOVE the background, if I do say so myself. Allthough I'll have to change them both again soon for the Fourth of July...... Oh, and if you haven't already, PLEASE check out Scrappin Blogs! They have awesome backgrounds. That's where I got mine! :D I also need your advice. As some of you probably know already, I will start acting in a movie this July through October. I don't know how many days they will need me for, but I get payed 100 dollars each day I act. They might need me for 1 day or even 10 days! I don't know for sure yet. I am hoping that with my earnings I can buy a new doll or dolls. I have some ideas, and I know it's probably early for this, that I want you to tell me your top 2 favorites. In each choice I have the the picture of it below. Ready? Okay, here they are:

1. MAG 55 ( The one on the right on the top row)
My American Girl 54 and 55


2. MAG 27



3. Marie-Grace (When she comes out)
Cecile and Marie Grace picture


4. MAG 49



6. Julie


So there you have it! :D I know it's a lot, and I also want to get a nice camera. Preferably this one or this one, which costs quite a bit.

Thanks for your opinion!


6 comments:

  1. A movie...or a play?
    I think you should get either #55(?) or Marie Grace. When she comes out. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. A movie! :D It's a movie about the New Testament (from the Bible).

    Thanks so much for your opinion!

    ~*Emma*~

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should get Marie Grace! I hope to get her too. I like 55 as well. Love your new look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should get 55 and Marie Grace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, 55 and Marie-Grace are what I recommend. You have many great choices, though! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! It seems that Marie-Grace and 55 are the finalists, but we'll just have to wait and see. :D

    ~*Emma*~

    ReplyDelete

First of all, I LOVE your comments, they are very much appreciated. But there are some rules:

1. Please, no swearing or using God's name is vain.

2. Don't give off any personal or private information.

3. We are all friends here! Be courteous and kind to everyone.

4. Have lots of fun!

If you do not keep theses rules, I will delete your comments and block you from commenting.
Thanks for visiting and I very much appreciate your comment!!!!

~*Emma*~