Thursday, June 23, 2011

An Overload of New Items!

I got on the computer this morning to find an avalanche of new items! YAYNESS!!!


LOVE THIS GIRL!!!! She is gorgeous and I'm going ga ga over her!!! I want her even more now. :D



MAG 54 is so fun! We don't have many dolls with short blonde hair, so this is a firstie! :D She does look a whole lot like MAG 37, though.




She is very nice, but she doesn't seem very original. I seem to think there is one just like her.

Kanani's Party outfit and Accessories. They are cute, but they are pricey. But I have to say, that dress is a stunning blue. :D


Every Day Play Outfit: Is cute, but seems to formal for it's name. A dress really isn't ideal for playing...


Striped School Dress: LOVE the design of this outfit! Not beacsue it's on 55, but it is so adorable! Definitely on my list of things to get.


Fresh and fun outfit: Love the skirt! The arm warmers seem a bit weird, though.




This backpack is awesome! I for sure want to get this eventually.


Very well done! This outfit is very sporty. It's tom-boyish with a hint of girly.


This is handy, but doesn't seem worth 50 bucks.



Very nice colors! 148 dollars is still a lot for it, though. AG seems to be bumping up their prices. I hope they are bumping up the quality as well.


Campus Cheer Outfit: Very cute! I like this one better than then old one.



Soccer Outfit: Cute, but I can't say I like it more than the old one.


Chestnut Horse: Very Sweet Horse!


Stable and Supplies: Seems to have good quality. MUCH better than Felicity's, I must say.



Genie Outfit: Very very happy with this! It is cute, pretty, girly AND modest! Score, AG!



Pet Carrier- Nice, but the old version seemed better to me.


Pet Bed: Like this much better than the old version.


Raspberry Glasses: Very pretty color!



Orange Glasses:  Bright color!! Very nice.




I Love Pet Earrings: CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE! Love these so much!!



I Love Sports Earrings: Very cute, but I can't picture myself or my dolls wearing them.


Silver Heels for Dolls: Very pretty and formal!




Sporty Sandals: Very sporty, as the name suggests! Nice job, AG.


Garden Boots: Holy Cow. These are the cutest thing EVER. I wish they had those for girls. ;D


Blueberry Clogs: Very cute. I love the embroidery.





YES! AG IS MAKING WATCHES!!!  I love them all.

I am happy with the new releases. What do you think?

P.S. Thanks so so so much to my newest Followers Leah, My AG's Life, Aj, and Kristi! I love all of you amazing followers SO much! :D

P.P.S. I am moving VERY soon, which means that the computer will have to be packed up, so if I seem to hvae dissapeered it's because either the computer is packed or we haven't hooked it up yet in our new house. Thanks for understanding! :D

2 comments:

First of all, I LOVE your comments, they are very much appreciated. But there are some rules:

1. Please, no swearing or using God's name is vain.

2. Don't give off any personal or private information.

3. We are all friends here! Be courteous and kind to everyone.

4. Have lots of fun!

If you do not keep theses rules, I will delete your comments and block you from commenting.
Thanks for visiting and I very much appreciate your comment!!!!

~*Emma*~