Friday, April 29, 2011

Squeeeeeeeeel! (by Felicity)


 Hey gals! Wanna know why I'm so excited???????? Mia just gave me the BEST b-day gift EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See, Mia was feeling really bad about forgetting my birthday and all, but I didn't really care. Even though I tried to tell her it was okay, she still seemed bothered. So today Mia came to my house and gave me a huge box. I had no idea what she was up to,  but I was curious to see what was inside. I opened the box and inside was a card with a gift card to my favorite store and..... (Drum roll please......) A BOOM BOX AND A CD!!!!!!! Mia knew how cruddy my MP3 Player was, and I said I wished I had something better to listen to music to!!! I'm listening to "Crazy Love" by Mindy Gledhill on my bombox right now. :) Thank you thank you thank you Mia!!!!!! I love my present!

(Sorry for bad quality photos.)




***Felicity***

(see "I am a very bad person (By Mia)" if you are confused about this post)

1 comment:

  1. That is a really great gift Felicity! Did Mia see the post I did on the blog called Our Life,is that how she remembered?

    LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

First of all, I LOVE your comments, they are very much appreciated. But there are some rules:

1. Please, no swearing or using God's name is vain.

2. Don't give off any personal or private information.

3. We are all friends here! Be courteous and kind to everyone.

4. Have lots of fun!

If you do not keep theses rules, I will delete your comments and block you from commenting.
Thanks for visiting and I very much appreciate your comment!!!!

~*Emma*~