Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Just For Fun

This post doesn't have a real meaning to it, but I'm just in a posting mood. I didn't have a  particularly great day at school, (Lost one of my favorite earrings somehow at school, didn't do as well as I hoped I would on a Math test, and started REALLY boring testing today and I might be moving  ) but I am also so excited! Emma and Hannah from AGFun started a Podcast and they want to interview me on it! The podcast is this Friday, but if you can't listen in, they also e-mail it out. It will be so fun! I've never been on a podcast before! Also, I got a new follower, Kit Snicket! YAY!!! Just 1 more follower and we'll be at 20!!! Well, that's pretty much it, so I'm off!

Catch 'ya later!


~*Emma and her dolls*~

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to listen in if I can! What exactly is a podcast, though?
    LOVE your blog!!!
    -Priya

    ReplyDelete

First of all, I LOVE your comments, they are very much appreciated. But there are some rules:

1. Please, no swearing or using God's name is vain.

2. Don't give off any personal or private information.

3. We are all friends here! Be courteous and kind to everyone.

4. Have lots of fun!

If you do not keep theses rules, I will delete your comments and block you from commenting.
Thanks for visiting and I very much appreciate your comment!!!!

~*Emma*~