Saturday, April 16, 2011

PPAG Round 2 Entry!


The theme for this round was Earth Day and Easter, so I tried my hardest to combine the two. 

This one I love because of the Easter-ish feeling to it with all the flowers and plants.

This one has the true Earth Day Spirit in it. Lying in the grass and looking at the clouds. The picture makes me think about the song "Wonderful World".

This one I think has a really good combanation of the two. It has the  grass for Earth Day, and the feet kind of resemble the true meaning of Easter, the part about Christ being resurrected.


Hope you enjoyed them!

~*Emma and her dolls*~

P.S. Please enter my 17 follower Quiz!

P.P.S. Thanks Heather for being my 18th follower!

P.P.P.S. Thanks for participating in my Guessing Time! Game for guessing the doll. Katie guessed it right, and also Priya, but I chose to give the awrd to the person who guessed correctly first, which was Katie. Congrats, everyone!


5 comments:

  1. Cool! Also I thought you said that for the Guessing Time that you weren't giving out awards for the winners, just bragging rights...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pics! :) I haven't done my entry yet because it's currently pouring out and has been since noon. :( :(
    ~Katie~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Goodness! Thanks you Priya for reminding me! Sorry for forgetting my promise! Sorry Katie, for giving you a false ward. SO SORRY!

    ~*Emma and her dolls*~

    ReplyDelete

First of all, I LOVE your comments, they are very much appreciated. But there are some rules:

1. Please, no swearing or using God's name is vain.

2. Don't give off any personal or private information.

3. We are all friends here! Be courteous and kind to everyone.

4. Have lots of fun!

If you do not keep theses rules, I will delete your comments and block you from commenting.
Thanks for visiting and I very much appreciate your comment!!!!

~*Emma*~