Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!



Happy Easter from me and my dolls to yours! I hope all was well today. Today I'm feeling okay, but I'm pretty sure I just caught strep throat from my younger sister, so my throat is killing me right now. Oh, well. Anyway. here's some pictures I took for an Easter Photo shoot!

I love this one of Felicity. It's so awesome, not to brag or anything.

This one of Emily really rocks in my opinion. I haven't gotten a whole lot of good pictures of Emily, so I'm rather proud of this one.

Another one of Emily I loved because of the cute artsy look.

I had a really hard time taking a successful picture of Mia, so I'm glad this one turned out. The lavender and green looks really great with her, don't you think?

Anyway, I hope you have a great Easter. 

P.S. Do you have any ideas of more things you want on here? Vote on my poll!

P.P.S. Sorry if you're a contest winner and your certificate is messed up, I'm fixing them ASAP!

P.P.P.S. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE Enter my 17 Follower (Now 20, I guess) Quiz!!! All entries are due BY E-MAIL  on April 30th!!

~*Emma and her dolls*~

3 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you, too, Emma! I hope your throat feels better soon. Take the right medicine and drink lots of water! :) Cute pix! I don't think you're blog needs anything (it's SO awesome!!!), but I voted for contests because I like them a lot. I entered your quiz already I think, and thanks about the certificates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am Carob Chip!!! Please follow my blogs!!!

    I have a slight throat ache......:( No fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carob Chip! I have read your picasa before! How did you find my blog? I'd love to follow your blogs! I hope your throat feels better!

    ~*Emma and her dolls*~

    ReplyDelete

First of all, I LOVE your comments, they are very much appreciated. But there are some rules:

1. Please, no swearing or using God's name is vain.

2. Don't give off any personal or private information.

3. We are all friends here! Be courteous and kind to everyone.

4. Have lots of fun!

If you do not keep theses rules, I will delete your comments and block you from commenting.
Thanks for visiting and I very much appreciate your comment!!!!

~*Emma*~