1. What’s your favorite holiday food?
My mom makes this really great German Puff Pancake as a holiday tradition on Christmas morning. Love peppermint bark, too. I could list a lot, but that's my top faves.
2. Eggnog or hot cocoa?
Hot cocoa. :) It always makes me feel really nice and warm.
3. Have you ever eaten a non-dessert dish shaped as a holiday symbol (Christmas tree, menorah, etc.)?
I'm not sure, but I think I had snowman shaped pancakes before.
4. Do you know what a latke is? If so, have you ever eaten one?
I know what they are, but I've never had any. They are made with potatoes, right??
5. What is the first food-and-holiday-related word that comes to your mind?
6. What is your favorite holiday food to cook with your family/friends?
My grandma (I call her Nana) and I make this awesome almond brittle. Soooo good!
Thanks Katie!!! :) I Tag, um, Spicemuffin, Emma and Hannah Wright