Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ruby?!?!

The other day my friend was saying that she thought they came up with a new Historical Character Doll named Ruby. She said " I was pretty fooled! They said Ruby and Ribbon Dress and Accessories, so I thought they came up with a new Historical Character Doll from like the 50s or something and named her Ruby."At that my friends and I burst out laughing. Here's a picture, in case you don't know what I'm talking about. :)


She would make a pretty cool Historical Doll, don't you think? She'd be great for a 50s one ;)

-Emma and her dolls


1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah I remember that! :D That was really funny. Liz was so convinced. :P

    ReplyDelete

First of all, I LOVE your comments, they are very much appreciated. But there are some rules:

1. Please, no swearing or using God's name is vain.

2. Don't give off any personal or private information.

3. We are all friends here! Be courteous and kind to everyone.

4. Have lots of fun!

If you do not keep theses rules, I will delete your comments and block you from commenting.
Thanks for visiting and I very much appreciate your comment!!!!

~*Emma*~