Saturday, November 6, 2010

Good Day Ms. Felicity!

Hooray!! Felicity came today and I am thrilled! She is so beautiful. Her dress is so smooth and shiny and her mob cap is really cute. Her choker looks really nice and the lavender color is really lovely. The coin is another great part of her colonial collection. The brocade purse is fabulous with the woven flowers and the drawstring feature, and the handkerchief fits right in. The garters you can actually tie on her the way they tell you to in the little directions it comes with. She also comes with a shift under her dress that can double as a nightgown. I hope I persuaded you to get this doll, because she really is worth it!

1 comment:

First of all, I LOVE your comments, they are very much appreciated. But there are some rules:

1. Please, no swearing or using God's name is vain.

2. Don't give off any personal or private information.

3. We are all friends here! Be courteous and kind to everyone.

4. Have lots of fun!

If you do not keep theses rules, I will delete your comments and block you from commenting.
Thanks for visiting and I very much appreciate your comment!!!!

~*Emma*~