Saturday, March 24, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award!

A couple of people nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award and I decided to do my post on it today!



1.  I really don't like raisins.
2. I read the 1st Hunger Games book in a day and a half...
3. I went to Disneyland yesterday!
4. I am wearing a yellow shirt.
5. My hair is in a braid
6. I am Canadian on my dad's side and German on my mom's side
7. I just got out of the shower

Yay! So, my 7 random Emma Facts. :)

I nominate Lena, Alyssa :), and A Spicy Muffin

Disneyland pics coming soon!


Big Thanks to my new followers! If we can hit 100 some pretty epic awesome sauce is gonna be served!

2 comments:

  1. You won my contest! http://www.americangirlplayground.com/2012/03/25/happy-one-year-blogoversary-agpg/

    ReplyDelete

First of all, I LOVE your comments, they are very much appreciated. But there are some rules:

1. Please, no swearing or using God's name is vain.

2. Don't give off any personal or private information.

3. We are all friends here! Be courteous and kind to everyone.

4. Have lots of fun!

If you do not keep theses rules, I will delete your comments and block you from commenting.
Thanks for visiting and I very much appreciate your comment!!!!

~*Emma*~