Monday, September 5, 2011

American Girl Place L.A. Part Two!!!!!

Love love love love Josephina's hair in this display. Like really. It's amazing!

The exlusive items!! Lots of stuff.

It is revealed. I brought Felicity!! I've never brought Felicity before, so it was her turn. I try to be fair with my dolls. :)

(Sorry it's sideways. Darn you Blogger uploads!!!)
So we went in to check out our items in the personal shopper room, and it was awesome. They had this huge tower with these AG dolls and items you could check out. Yayness!! (Felicity in the 3rd pic was in one of the tower "rooms".)

Okay, so i really think the doll holder in the bathrooms were genius. 

And we went to the Cafe for the first time ever! It was so awesome. 

The setup. We got to keep the pink bows!

Holy yum. The cinnamon buns were delish!

Another look at the menu

I don't really know why I took a picture of this...

More food! Are you hungry yet? :)

Ah, my lunch! Very good. I can't remember what it was called, but it was really tasty.

Another adorable display.


The end!! 

I am so sorry it took so long to finally do this. And I now I didn't post what I got, but that is yet to be revealed!!!! (Mwah ha ha ha ha ha haaaaa! :D)


4 comments:

  1. Awesomeness!!!! :D I LOVE the cinnomon buns AG makes, too! I went with a friend and my mom a while ago and my friend didn't want to try them because she ussually doesn't like cinnonmon buns, but my mom and I convinced her to try them and she said "Oh my gosh! These are delicious!!" sorry for the really long story!
    ~Katie~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I've been to an AG place, (Chicago) but we didn't eat, and I REALLY should have used the bathroom, just to use the doll hook, but I didn't! :(
    Looks like fun though!
    Can't wait to see what you got!
    And yes, I try to be fair with my dolls too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool!!! I went to the AGP Boston in July. I love the way Joserina's hair looks! I wonder how they did that... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so excited to see the pictures from your adventure. Maybe you can take me some tine too! Sure do miss you!

    ReplyDelete

First of all, I LOVE your comments, they are very much appreciated. But there are some rules:

1. Please, no swearing or using God's name is vain.

2. Don't give off any personal or private information.

3. We are all friends here! Be courteous and kind to everyone.

4. Have lots of fun!

If you do not keep theses rules, I will delete your comments and block you from commenting.
Thanks for visiting and I very much appreciate your comment!!!!

~*Emma*~