Thursday, September 1, 2011

American Girl Place L.A. PART ONE!!!!!

Yayness! Picnik.com (I use it to resize the pictures so it doesn't take an eternity to load on) keeps crashing on me so there are only a few pictures here. Sorry! So this will be PART ONE (dun dun dun :D)

The awesome fountain outside. 

Josephina display!!

I ADORE the window displays.



The Hair Salon! The stylists must want to always look pretty and smile since people always take pictures of the Salon. 

The minis!

This is the big board the had where MG and C's display area will go.

The other half of the board.

Well, that's all for today, folks! Sorry it was so short, but until next time just hold on and be glad I finally posted! It's been at least 3 million years, right?? ;)

Caelen made me this cute new signature!! Thanks Caelen!





5 comments:

  1. Great post! I recently went to AGP, New York! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!!!!!!!!! I went to AGP Boston in July with a friend. That's a very nice signature. I can't wait to see the rest of the photos! Which doll did you take with you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I went to AGP New York once, but that was before I was blogging so I didn't take any pictures. I can't wait for part 2!!
    ~Katie~
    PS I like your siggy, too!

    ReplyDelete

First of all, I LOVE your comments, they are very much appreciated. But there are some rules:

1. Please, no swearing or using God's name is vain.

2. Don't give off any personal or private information.

3. We are all friends here! Be courteous and kind to everyone.

4. Have lots of fun!

If you do not keep theses rules, I will delete your comments and block you from commenting.
Thanks for visiting and I very much appreciate your comment!!!!

~*Emma*~