Well, I am going to keep my promise and show you all what I have planned for this celebration of happiness! I will be hosting several fests. The first fest that will be held is the video fest. Lets explain things a bit:
1. To enter, you must make a video of your doll, you, or whatever you like.
2. You must post your video on your blog, Youtube, or e-mail it to me.
3. All participants get this cute banner I made!
4. There isn't any real prize for entering, other than the fact that there is a huge celebration you get to be part of.
5. You must have fun. Or else your disqualified. ;D
6. Entries are due in two weeks. Specifically August 4, correct me if I'm wrong.
7. You don't have to make a new video. It can be a video you've made awhile ago that you really like. But if you would like to make a new one, by all means go ahead.
8. You can make as many videos as you want!!
9. Parent Permission would be great, but it isn't necessary to enter.
Any questions? If so, comment or e-mail them to me.
So here's the banner for entering:
Cute, right? Since it's celebrating 50 followers, this fest will last for 50 days. Makes sense, right?
Since whenever I say I'll post something later, I pretty much never end up posting when I say I will, so I'm going to post my video now. I'm guessing the majority of you all have already seen this video, but at the moment I am unable to create a video. So here it is, Felicity and the Music!!
(Tell me if there is any problem in viewing the video. If there is, here's the link to the post where it seemed to be working fine: http://myamericangirl.blogspot.com/2011/06/felicity-and-music.html Thank you!)\
Ha ha ha, I know how cheesy it is. Oh, well, maybe I'll make another. :D
I hope you enter, and I can't wait to see your videos!!