Monday, July 11, 2011

Has it really been that long?

It seems the majority of my posts lately are apologies for not updating. I've really been wanting to update more than I have, I'm so sorry to be doing so bad. I have taken some pictures I've been meaning to post, just haven't gotten around to uploading them. This morning I made a few updates, in case you haven't noticed. I have a new Favicon! Like it? Blogger has a new option where you can put in your own Favicon, which I think is pretty awesome.  Mine has my doll hands picture I took in a photo-story a while ago.I also changed back my background to flip-flops again, being the 4th is over. :D
I am going to make it my goal today to upload and possibly post them. And I cannot belive I have 46 followers! Thanks to Mimi, Angelcake12, AG Queen and Emmie's Edition for being my newest followers. I love every single one of you amazing 46 followers! It's crazy to think I just started last October, and I already have 46 wonderful, awesome, sweet followers!

Love from,



3 comments:

  1. Cool! I'll look at your favicon when I'm on my laptop. On Weebly, favicons cost money, so I just use the Weebly favicon. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I use one of your pictures for my blog?

    *Liddy*

    ReplyDelete

First of all, I LOVE your comments, they are very much appreciated. But there are some rules:

1. Please, no swearing or using God's name is vain.

2. Don't give off any personal or private information.

3. We are all friends here! Be courteous and kind to everyone.

4. Have lots of fun!

If you do not keep theses rules, I will delete your comments and block you from commenting.
Thanks for visiting and I very much appreciate your comment!!!!

~*Emma*~