Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Has Sprung!

Yay! Spring is officially here in California, and My dolls are so excited! Below my dolls will tell you a little about their view on spring. 


Hi! My name is Emmaline, but I prefer to be called Emily. My very favorite Spring activity is playing outside with my friends in the cool, crisp spring breeze. I really like spring because my birthday is in May, which is in spring! :)
****Emma's Note***
Don't you just LOVE her bangs pulled back??


Hey! My name is Mia. And I like Spring because so many fantastic things happen in springtime. Baby animals are born, flowers bloom, and school is *finally* coming to an end. (Just 2 more months 'till June!!) Life is good. :)


Hello! My name is Felicity Evelyn Merriman, but  you can call me Felicity or Lissie. My favorite part about spring is finally getting to wear light, airy clothes. I don't know about you, but bulky winter clothes were getting old. I can at last run around without having to wear a jacket or long pants. It feels awesome to wear short-sleeved shirts and shorts! The spring air feels great. It really puts a bounce in your step!


As for mine, I like celebrating Easter and seeing the beautiful sunset outside and watching bird's eggs hatch (I have a bird's nest in my backyard!) and so many other amazing things. Spring really makes you appreciate what a lovely world we live in, doesn't it? 

I hope you liked hearing about our favorite parts about spring! What are yours?

P.S. Like my new Spring header? :)

~*Emma and her dolls*~


2 comments:

  1. Cool! Here in New England it's cold and winter-jacket weather, even though it's officially Spring. I love your header, Emma! Also I like Spring because there's warm weather and bright colors from the sky and plants. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you blog and your ag dolls

    ReplyDelete

First of all, I LOVE your comments, they are very much appreciated. But there are some rules:

1. Please, no swearing or using God's name is vain.

2. Don't give off any personal or private information.

3. We are all friends here! Be courteous and kind to everyone.

4. Have lots of fun!

If you do not keep theses rules, I will delete your comments and block you from commenting.
Thanks for visiting and I very much appreciate your comment!!!!

~*Emma*~