Friday, March 25, 2011

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Caelen at My American Girl and Me!

For those of you who don't know what tagging is, it's when someone from another blog picks you to say 7 random things about yourself. Then you tag people at the end of your tagging post and so on. So here it is:
  • I have brown hair and brown eyes (I wish I had red hair and green eyes!)
  • I have a pet parakeet named Huckleberry
  • I play the piano and flute
  • I'm the second oldest in a family of 4 children. (I have an older brother and 2 little sisters)
  • My very favorite songs are "King of Anything" By Sara Bareillies and "Rhythm of Love" By the Plain White Ts and all Carrie Underwood songs!
  • I have my ears pierced
  • I go to sleep with socks on
  • My middle name is Elisabeth
And I tag............... Katie, Phoebe (My 13th Follower! Yay!!! :D), Hannah W. and Emma W. and anyone else who wants to be tagged!

~*Emma and her dolls*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

First of all, I LOVE your comments, they are very much appreciated. But there are some rules:

1. Please, no swearing or using God's name is vain.

2. Don't give off any personal or private information.

3. We are all friends here! Be courteous and kind to everyone.

4. Have lots of fun!

If you do not keep theses rules, I will delete your comments and block you from commenting.
Thanks for visiting and I very much appreciate your comment!!!!

~*Emma*~