Monday, August 6, 2012

More Caroline-ness!

So, On AmericanGirlFan.com I saw even MORE Caroline pictures!

Caroline2

Wow, I totally love this! The set up is beautiful and I love her dress. And hair. :D


Caroline1
Okay, well, this boat to me looks cheap. Plastic. Tippy. I don't think too well of the outfit either, but it's fairly cute. It's just the boat doesn't look that sturdy or well put together. :/ I would really expect more, but I guess you can be the ripest, juiciest most awesome peach and someone will still hate peaches. I just really think it isn't what I would expect and looks so unappealing. I mean, what would I do with a boat?!

So, there you have it. And I have an announcement to make! I'm making a giveaway! Be prepared, I really think you'll like what I'm giving away!!

4 comments:

  1. I love both sets! I definitely plan on getting the parlor setting/outfit with Caroline.
    I really like the outfit she is wearing on the skiff, and I think the boat its self is a cool idea, but if it is all plastic not wood...:/
    Oh well, I still think she is a beautiful doll with a great collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both outfits and the parlor! I really hope I get her. And I can not wait until your giveaway! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I really want to get her now! :)

    ReplyDelete

First of all, I LOVE your comments, they are very much appreciated. But there are some rules:

1. Please, no swearing or using God's name is vain.

2. Don't give off any personal or private information.

3. We are all friends here! Be courteous and kind to everyone.

4. Have lots of fun!

If you do not keep theses rules, I will delete your comments and block you from commenting.
Thanks for visiting and I very much appreciate your comment!!!!

~*Emma*~