Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Design A My AG Outfit Contest!!!

This is my first contest, so I'm super excited!  Here's the deal:

To enter, draw and design your own MAG outfit or dress, take a picture of it, and do a post on it, or e-mail it to me. If you do a post on it, link it on a comment on my blog. There are 3 places you can receive in this contest. Here are the prizes:

1st Place: A handmade doll bag, doll headband and doll drawstring bag, blog award and girl and doll sized certificate. (I'll post pics as soon as possible!)
2nd Place: A blog award and certificate
3rd Place: A blog award

Also, I will do honorable mentions for those who don't get a place. :)
In case your wondering, If you win 1st or 2nd place, I'll e-mail you the certificates. The contest starts today, Wed. February 9th, and ends Fri. February 25th. I wish you the best of luck!

I also want to thank Gabby, she did a GOTY Design contest, giving me the idea for this one in the first place. Your probably thinking, "Emma's so lame, she can't think of her own ideas!" but I liked Gabby's so much I couldn't hep but make something similar! Thanks again, Gabby. I hope you don't mind! :)

Also, thanks Leah for being my 10th follower! Woo hoo! We've hit the double digits, thanks to all of you amazing readers. :) Thank you SO much!

~*Emma and her dolls*~  

5 comments:

  1. Your welcome for following! xD I can't give out my address, but can I still enter? :)
    Leanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your e-mail address or your home address?

    ~*Emma and her dolls*~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leah-

    You can still enter, but if you can't give out your home address, that eliminate you from getting 1st place. I would still love to see your ideas, though! I'm glad you got your parents permission to enter, though. :)

    ~*Emma and her dolls*~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emma! I LOVE your blog!! So we do need a pernts permission to enter? And I don't think I can give out my home address, but I still might be able to do it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! I'm going to put that in my next post for EVERYONE to hear. Ask if your parents have a P.O. Box, so you don't have to give out your exact home address.Also, you don't have to post your address in a comment. You'll e-mail it to me, and NO ONE ELSE WILL SEE IT. I will keep it private. I won't save it or use it for anything other than sending you your package ONLY if you win 1st. I'll try to clear up all the questions any one has in a post. Hope this helps, MA AG Lover and Leah!!!

    ~*Emma and her dolls*~

    ReplyDelete

First of all, I LOVE your comments, they are very much appreciated. But there are some rules:

1. Please, no swearing or using God's name is vain.

2. Don't give off any personal or private information.

3. We are all friends here! Be courteous and kind to everyone.

4. Have lots of fun!

If you do not keep theses rules, I will delete your comments and block you from commenting.
Thanks for visiting and I very much appreciate your comment!!!!

~*Emma*~