Saturday, January 1, 2011

Kanani!!

I love all the new and creative things American Girl came out with. Here are some of the ones that are my favorite.


I'm just amazed at her beauty and surprised at how much I love her. Her hair is so long and wavy.
Isn't that just adorable? All beach fans love it, I'm sure.
Her accessories are so fun! The dog is cute and I love the camera.


Love the blue color! They are just too cute.




The sunglasses are really cute and I like the jean capris.

These are just a few of the all the awesome items of Kanani's. To see the rest click HERE.

Now I'm going to show you just a few of the many other new things I like that are new!


This dress is so sweet with the pink and white.

I'm glad AG came out with another wedding/special occasion dress, they are always so pretty!

What are your favorite new things AG came out with? Tell me, I love to hear what you have to say!

~Emma and her dolls~






No comments:

Post a Comment

First of all, I LOVE your comments, they are very much appreciated. But there are some rules:

1. Please, no swearing or using God's name is vain.

2. Don't give off any personal or private information.

3. We are all friends here! Be courteous and kind to everyone.

4. Have lots of fun!

If you do not keep theses rules, I will delete your comments and block you from commenting.
Thanks for visiting and I very much appreciate your comment!!!!

~*Emma*~