Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I Heart American Girl GOTY 2012 Contest Entry

Okay, so I was reading http://iheartamericangirl.blogspot.com/ and saw they were having a GOTY 2012 design contest, and here is my entry:



Meet Delaney Walton, my Dream Girl Of the Year 2012:

Delaney is ten years old and lives in Anchorage, Alaska, She and her best friend, Virginia, love dog sledding with their pet huskies. They're training really hard for a dog sled race they entered, but one day when they are practicing sledding, they have a tragic accident that left Delaney terrified to dog sled again. With the contest only weeks away, Delaney is determined to find the courage to sled again and compete in the race.

Hope you liked it!! Click HERE to go to I Heart American Girl's website to check out this really awesome contest for yourself!!

~*Emma and her dolls*~

5 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the idea of an Alaskan doll- and she's a blonde!

    ~Gabby

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool! I love her name. :)
    ~Katie~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!
    Im from the Homeschooling cowgirl
    blog you commented on!
    I LOVE your blog!!!
    How old are you?
    and How did you come apon
    my blog?
    Im 13

    Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Emma! You are very creative.

    ReplyDelete

First of all, I LOVE your comments, they are very much appreciated. But there are some rules:

1. Please, no swearing or using God's name is vain.

2. Don't give off any personal or private information.

3. We are all friends here! Be courteous and kind to everyone.

4. Have lots of fun!

If you do not keep theses rules, I will delete your comments and block you from commenting.
Thanks for visiting and I very much appreciate your comment!!!!

~*Emma*~