Monday, January 24, 2011

I won 1st Place on Gabby's Contest!

I'm so excited to tell you all that I won 1st place on Gabby's Girl Of the Year 2012 Contest! Here's what she said about my entry:


I loved this entry because she's such an inspiring, determined, and ambitious doll. I really liked her story and she's a blonde! Please e-mail me for your header and hoodie. Here's your award:

And here's what my award looks like:

I'm going to put it on my sidebar, as soon as I learn how. :)

Congrats and good job to everyone who entered!

~*Emma and her dolls*~


No comments:

Post a Comment

First of all, I LOVE your comments, they are very much appreciated. But there are some rules:

1. Please, no swearing or using God's name is vain.

2. Don't give off any personal or private information.

3. We are all friends here! Be courteous and kind to everyone.

4. Have lots of fun!

If you do not keep theses rules, I will delete your comments and block you from commenting.
Thanks for visiting and I very much appreciate your comment!!!!

~*Emma*~