Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Fest Pictures!

Yay! Enjoy:
(Some might be sideways, just to warn you)

Actually, this isn't Mia's costume. The pants are what I got at the AG Place Los Angeles. :)

Felicity as a fairy! Remember the costume? :)

I am so proud of that hairstyle! Can you spot my foot? 

Presenting Princess Mia! :) (And no, not Princess Amelia Mignonette Grimaldi Thermopolis Renaldo from "Princess Diaries". Just so you know. :D)

Another shot of her majesty.

Emily The Rockstar!! :) 

Hope you liked them! And don't forget to enter your self! The deadline is Nov. 1st.

Yours,
Like the new siggy I made? 












3 comments:

  1. Awesome! And cool siggy! Where did you get their costumes from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting!! I got Lissie's and Emily's from Build A Bear and just fitted them to size. Mia's I made! :) Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I would love to make my dolls dresses, but I don't have a sewing machine. However. I can hand-sew doll skirts, but it takes me a lot of time. :)

    ReplyDelete

First of all, I LOVE your comments, they are very much appreciated. But there are some rules:

1. Please, no swearing or using God's name is vain.

2. Don't give off any personal or private information.

3. We are all friends here! Be courteous and kind to everyone.

4. Have lots of fun!

If you do not keep theses rules, I will delete your comments and block you from commenting.
Thanks for visiting and I very much appreciate your comment!!!!

~*Emma*~