Monday, October 24, 2011

Katie's Doll Tag! (By Mia)

Hey! It's Mia, and I'm doing Katie's Doll Tag. I'm also letting you know, Chrissa, that I'm rooting for you to get a blog! :) And Emma would also like you to have one.

1. My favorite movie is probably "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl". Loving the action! 
.

2. My fave book is the Harry Potter books, specifically number 7. 

3. My favorite store is (duh!) the AG Store Los Angeles.

4. My favorite food is my mom's pot roast. So yummy! 

5. My favorite dessert is cinnamon buns. With extra glaze!! (Is your mouth watering yet??)

6. My favorite outfit is a jean jacket, a cream colored t-shirt and a cute polkadot skirt!

7. I don't really watch a lot of TV, but I do like to watch some old fashioned mini series with my mom, like "Pride and Prejudice (The 1995 mini series)" and "Wives and Daughters". They are NOT old lady shows!! They are quite fun, actually. :) I'm a nerd, I know!!! 


I Tag Chloe, Phoebe, and Liddy! 

Yours, 
~~Mia~~

With a little help from-


3 comments:

  1. You tagged me!:D Is the Pride and Prejudice show really good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing my tag, Mia! Sorry it took me so long to see it. (Oh, and Chrissa says thanks too :)
    ~Katie~

    ReplyDelete

First of all, I LOVE your comments, they are very much appreciated. But there are some rules:

1. Please, no swearing or using God's name is vain.

2. Don't give off any personal or private information.

3. We are all friends here! Be courteous and kind to everyone.

4. Have lots of fun!

If you do not keep theses rules, I will delete your comments and block you from commenting.
Thanks for visiting and I very much appreciate your comment!!!!

~*Emma*~